Hihihi..huhuhu..hahaha..
*ehh napa ne anak ketawa-ketawa ndiri* LOL
Oh eaa...btw,Do you feel is there another in my blog when you visited it?Yes,maybe you do!
Why?Because,my blog layout has been changed.Is this current layout good than before??I hope you answer,yes.
Maybe the layout be deviated slightly from the title.But,you know,I still belong this "Choco Cake and Pink Diary"...
The title is not changed from originally...It's keep "CCPD"...
FYI..I've needed 4,5 hours to searched the layout which good...yeah and I found this..
Looking at my new blog layout,I'm being totally love my blog,though..
if compared with my old layout..this seems good and the lovely one.Honestly i changed the layout because i was so fed up with it..i felt it was not my personality
That is why made me changed my layout..
Probably the layout has been deviated slightly of the title.Ah ya,why???
I know it did and I decide to not change anything in my blog,except the element blog or what I need to change..
Blue-pink,whereas the true is choco-pink,right?I know...
I actually wanted to found the something 'chocopink template'..but I did not find that..and lastly I used it for my blog ;)
Truly I want to discussing the mix of blue and pink..
Here's 5 reasons why I chose this layout...
1.Blue
I still am in Junior high.In Indonesia,blue identified with uniform of Junior high student..but,although this blog keep continuing till I will in senior high or college,i promise to not change the layout :) (sebenernya juga nunjukin kalo aku berdarah biru.lol.iya loh.secara keturunan sriwijaya -_-)
2.Cupcake
I really love cupcake (and all of the cakes in the woouurrrllllddd!!!).I can give your cupcake here too!! lol.if I may giving you a question,what are the differences of muffin and cupcake?pliss :)
Lots of cupcake from me...;)
3.Background
hmmm. . . I love this background..like the rainbow,right?
4.Pink
I'm a normal girl,therefore I love pink..honestly,I am a girly.. ;)
5.Element blog
that's all,buddy.my laptop battery low!! Ugh! I've to turn off the laptop before it will off (die)..haha
For people who visit my blog,thanks a lot!!
Talk much later soon..
Friday, January 22, 2010
Why n Reasons
Rédigé par Looly Ooly ét 20:40
A propos dé: miscellaneous, personal diary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 gatéaux:
Post a Comment