Friday, December 18, 2009

My Resolutions on the New Year...

Hfv...i still sleepy but it doesn't make me not writing,right?
Friday morning seems sunny like celebrate the new year with I and you...
At this time I am looking at the blue sky,while typing word by word.. I've wishes on this new year...they are five things are in my wishlist..
1st:I would like to be better than before..
2nd:I would like to change my behavior that maybe too bad according to mine..
3rd:I won't spending my times to unimportant things anymore!
4th:I would like to be study harder in second semester than first semester..(focus in Math)
5th:Reaching my dreams ;) ...
Enough already! I won't write long lists anymore... Okayyy buddies..Just one sentence I said ..

"Happy Islamic New Year 1 Muharram 1431 H" for all muslims anyway!


Enjoy your friday with joy n happinesses..every buddies! At this point is the end of my story...See ya!

^^,
looly ooly

0 gatéaux:

 
author:Looly Ooly