Thursday, December 24, 2009

The True Friendship...;)

I decide to posting about friendship today.That is showing up how I appreciate friendship a lot as you know.And I also love this quote...

"A friend in need is a friend indeed"

Well,i just inspired!So wise!I haven't known who spoke that quote yet..Maybe it's not important.But,it's not wrong if you notified me..Do you love that quote too?

I still remember when I was in kindergarten ago,I still haven't known yet that friendship is like what,coz I was little girl..I thought that friendship is like chocolate,surprisefully,you know?!




And when I was in Elementary school,I started know about friendship bit by bit..Friendship is like lollipop,right? Who says that? ;)





Then,I still am in Junior High,I've been known the true friendship in a true mean..;) Like what??hmm...
I'm so happy if you wanna be my friend.Such as on Facebook or Twitter.But,I've too much friends there..so,you can follow me on Twitter if you wanna know me more.
What do you think about Friendship?

I think,Friendship such as....




picture taken from here



and...
"Friendship is like rainbow who decorates the atmosphere of soul"


Ciyyaii!!!

^^,
looly ooly

2 gatéaux:

Anonymous said...

I agreed with you,looly! I think that Friendship such as you write!!!love this post! ;)

Looly Ooly said...

Anonymous:thank yooouuuuu!!! ;)

 
author:Looly Ooly