Yesterday was Mother's Day,right? Did you give surprise to your mom?Yes,we did!! Previously I apologize for not posting about my mom,but I've posted poetry of Mom's Day in Indonesian yesterday.Because I really would like to made poetry to present my beloved mom.So nothing,right? ;-) Do you want to know what we did on Mother's Day? Well,here's the story..
I and my sista have been gave surprise to our beloved mum..We both ordered cake but my dad paid it :).When my mom slept at noon we came to her bedroom with brought cake and shouted loudly.. "Happy Mother's Day,Mama!!"
She woke-up suddenly and surprised with what we brought..She felt happier than before..;-)*seen from her eyes*
Then we sang a song of Happy Birthday,but we replaced be "Happy Mother's Day".We kissed her cheeks then she cutted the cake...And we ate together..yayy! Well,guys...did you do it too?it's not wrong if you wanna share the story...i shall hear it with pleasure..;)
You have to know this general truth:
Only a mother can communicated love without saying a word for the many unspoken ways..that you share your love in our family..i hope you know that you're loved and appreciated beyond measure...
Once again I say,"Happy Mom's Day!"
At this point is the end of my story! Ciyyah!


0 gatéaux:
Post a Comment